British Federal welding machines set the standard for multi-purpose resistance welding equipment, being easily adapted for projection welding.
Standard Features include:-
> ADAPTABILITY – Choice of weld tooling.
> HIGH QUALITY WELDING – Choice of weld control.
> PRODUCTIVITY – High Welding speeds.
> RELIABILITY – 50% duty cycle transformer.
> VERSATILITY – Simple adaption to projection welding.
This British Federal Heavy Duty Compact Spot / Projection Welder is fitted with a 40kVA AC Weld Transformer and a WS500 digital weld control.
As new refurbished British Federal Heavy Duty Compact Spot Welder featuring:
- 40kVA AC Weld Transformer
- 100mm diameter Weld Cylinder – 4.2kN max Weld Force @ 85psi
- 465mm arm reach with 1.25” Diameter water cooled electrode holders with BS807 ¾” taper electrode fitting
- Air Operated with Two Hand or Foot Pedal Operation (with key switch selection)
- Choice of spot weld electrodes (male electrodes and caps are available)
- Easy adaption for projection weld tooling for nut or bolt welding
- Adjustable weld time ranges 0 cycle to 99 cycles with ½ cycle setting
- Current range adjustable from 0% to 99% phase shift control
- Pulsation selectable from 1 – 9 pulses
- Weld / No Weld switch
Control of Weld Parameters is provided by WS500 type digital electronic welding control using ‘state of the art’ technology providing all electronic fully synchronous welding control and solid-state thyristor switching.