British Federal – Welding Guns M230F
Price on Request
NOT THE RIGHT PART? YOU CAN SEE THE FULL RANGE IN OUR CATALOGUE
• Ideal for all light duty spot welding applications where a hand held gun is essential.
• Sturdy construction for long reliable life.
• Operating handles positioned for easy use.
• Electronic timer with solid state switching. Model M230F/400F has time and current control with ‘FUZZY LOGIC’ intelligence.
• Supplied with 120 mm arm set. Various shaped arm sets available.
• Adjustable electrode pressure.
• Duty cycle - 3 spots per minute.
|Voltage||V||230 / 400|
|Rated Power @ 50%||kVA||2.5|
|Mains Fuse Reqd||A||25 / 16|
|Sec. No Load Voltage||V||2.5|
|Std Arm Length||mm||120|
|Capacity On Mild Steel||mm||2 + 2|
|Duty Cycle||–||3 Spots / Minute|
|Dimensons L × W × H||mm||440 × 100 × 185 (No Arms)|
All of our machines are priced and sold as ‘Machine Only’ if you wish to have us deliver, Install and/or commission your new purchase, please request prices from our Sales Team. We offer a full range of services to suit all sizes of business and budgets.