N 3, N 9, N 12 and N 22 butt welders have been particularly designed for wire drawing mills for joining steel, brass, aluminium and copper rods and are suitable for all low-cadence applications.
All models are available with annealing facility. Jaws opening and closing is by means of foot pedals only in N 9, whilst it is operated by manual levers in N 3, N 12 and N 22.
N 3, N 9 and N 12 are standard supplied with a 4 wheel trolley for easy manoeuvrability, whilst N 22, on request, may be supplied with optional transport wheels.
Upon request all models of the N series can be supplied with a burr-removing grinding wheel. Lighted magnifying glass is additionally available for N 3 only.
- Manually operated
- Welding upset adjustment
- Welding power adjustment
- Movable jaw by bearing guides
- Graduated scale to easily adjust jaws opening (N 3, N 9 and N 12)
- Electronic control for welding parameter adjustment (N 22)
- Grinding wheel with magneto-thermal switch and blackout safety protection device
- Four wheel trolley for N 22
- Lighted magnifying glass for N 3