British Federal welding machines set the standard for multi-purpose resistance welding equipment, being easily adapted for projection welding.
Standard Features include:-
> ADAPTABILITY – Choice of weld tooling.
> HIGH QUALITY WELDING – Choice of weld control.
> PRODUCTIVITY – High Welding speeds.
> RELIABILITY – 50% duty cycle transformer.
> VERSATILITY – Simple adaption to projection welding.
This British Federal Stronghold Spot / Projection Welder is fitted with a 100kVA MFDC Weld Transformer and a Serratron MFC3007W MFDC Inverter weld control.
As new refurbished British Federal Stronghold Spot / Projection Welder featuring:
- 100kVA MFDC Weld Transformer
- 125mm diameter Weld Cylinder – 6.7kN max Weld Force @ 85psi
- 540mm arm reach (adjustable from 500 to 800mm) with 1.25” Diameter water cooled electrode holders with BS807 ¾” taper electrode fitting
- Air Operated with Two Hand or Foot Pedal Operation (with key switch selection)
- Choice of spot weld electrodes (male electrodes and caps are available)
- Easy adaption for projection weld tooling for nut or bolt welding
- Adjustable weld time ranges 0 mS to 1000 mS with 1mS resolution
- Current range adjustable from 0% to 99% phase shift control or can be programmed in kA in constant current or monitoring mode
- Pulsation selectable from 1 – 9 pulses
- Weld / No Weld switch
Control of Weld Parameters is provided by Serratron MFC3007W MFDC Inverter weld control using ‘state of the art’ technology including an option for Adaptive welding (at additional cost). This weld control also allows constant current welding with weld monitoring and can be programmed using PC Software CPCConnect.