Two robust heavy-duty spot welders featuring:
• A choice of transformer and arm reach.
• A ‘T’ slotted face plate giving both vertical and horizontal adjustment of the lower arm.
• Optional reversible upper and lower electrode arms, one drilled to accept vertical electrodes with the other end a 22½ inclined electrode.
• Optional water cooled lower arms and adapters for cross wire and ‘T’ wire welding.
• Adjustable weld time ranges 1 cycle to 100 cycles.
• Current range infinitely adjustable from 30% to 100% phase shift control.
• Weld/No Weld switch, Weld indicators as standard for safety.
Total reliability is provided by British Federal Monopak type WP1 electronic welding control using ‘state of the art’ technology providing all electronic fully synchronous welding control and solid-state thyristor switching.