This Meritus MSP 100 kVA AC Spot / Projection Welder is fitted with a 100kVA AC Weld Transformer and a Serratron 1b digital weld control / monitor.
As new refurbished Meritus MSP 100 kVA AC Spot / Projection Welder featuring:
- 100kVA AC Weld Transformer
- 100mm diameter Weld Cylinder – 4.2N max Weld Force @ 85psi
- 400mm Reach for Spot Welding
- 150 x 150mm T-Slot Platens for mounting projection weld tooling
- Air Operated with Two Hand or Foot Pedal Operation (with key switch selection)
- Choice of spot weld electrodes (male electrodes and caps are available)
- Easy adaption for projection weld tooling for nut or bolt welding
- Adjustable weld time ranges 0 cycles to 99 cycles
- Current range adjustable from 0% to 99% phase shift control or can be programmed in kA in constant current or monitoring mode
- Pulsation selectable from 1 – 9 pulses
- Weld / No Weld switch
Control of Weld Parameters is provided by Serratron 1b type digital electronic welding control using ‘state of the art’ technology providing all electronic fully synchronous welding control and solid-state thyristor switching. This weld control also allows constant current welding with weld monitoring and can be programmed using PC Software CPC-Connect.